Thursday, January 04, 2007

Late Resolution

last year was a blur.
In unquantifiable terms I improved beyond my own goals and expanded to new riding styles and distances. Meeting a bunch of cool people, since I moved here, has improved both my rides and my riding. I am now immeasurably faster and go lots further.
For 2007 I lined up a few races I want to do. I would like to better my long distance trail ride, but am scared to commit to a hundred mile trail ride. So I'll give a big maybe for the Shenandoah 100. I am committed to a 100 mile road ride this year, but not to a specific ride. I’m open to suggestions on that one. I also want to put in more time at Windrock, both for big trail loops for and shuttle runs. In continuing down the trail of diversity in riding, I plan to give cross racing a try (starting next weekend.)

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

-Gandhi

Nothing is worth more than this day, from this moment on, lets all resolve to live life to the fullest.

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Laugh. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.
-Mary Anne Radmicher

Teach us... that we may feel the importance of every day, of ever hour, as it passes.
- Jane Austen

Who ever smiles first wins.

Greet everyone as you would your dog.

No comments: