Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Hill of Truth became a Mountain of Lies

As far as I know, there were not many lies, except for the one team racer who was caught cutting the course. I just thought it was a funny tittle for what was an awesome day of bike racing.



The moment where Shawn realized that his head was marked as a wanted man. Drew took him down by printing Anti-Shawn jerseys.












credit Brad




































The disco ball at the top of the Hill of Truth was awesome. There was a moment there where the true meaning of the term "Dancing on the Pedals" became clear, but it was fleating, and until my next moment of clarity; I can't put my finger on it.














Also, I should brag on myself and point out that if you are wondering who won the race within the race, it's this guy:



No comments: