Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Blue Sky

Sunrise, enjoyed on my way to work earlier this week.


There were several great rides throughout this week. Thursday night I ran into Jeff and Brian on the greenway, so we swung through Safety City for a few, before checking out the new Knoxville Skate Park! I think its great the city pulled it together to get this built, and its an awesome addition to this great bicycling town. We stopped on the way home, for a few beers at Union Jacks.
Other nights, this week, I just ran errands via bicycle and stumbled across a few great moments. I love to travel by bicycle, or rather wander. Making it home with beer is rewarded two times. Once for tommorrow and once just for today.
Wednesday I worked in Gatlinburg, so I cashed in a free lift ticket and spent a couple hours in the crappy conditions.


Mt. LeConte



Obviously I enjoy taking pictures and making life one big story to tell. Solidifying the moments as a journey and destination; a reminder of the day's beauty, makes the ride more enjoyable.
I enjoyed a great ride with two old friends today at Norris. Chris and Tim came to town with the mission to buy a bike from Morewood rider, Doug Ferguson.

We left the cash at Harpers:

No comments: