Thursday, April 09, 2009

Terminaly Ale

The Terminal is the new brewhouse in Chattanooga, of which I had the pleasure of dining on my recent trip to the Scenic City. In a 100-year old building, built near the Chattanooga Choo-Choo, this place has character. I must complement both the chef and the brew-master, cheers to a great menu and the hop-bombs I downed were delicious. This should be a post ride-destination for the next trip Raccoon Mountain, as the location is easily accessible in downtown, off the interstate.


Do to a recent injury, I've been off the bike, except the Xtra-cycle, which doesn't seem to bother me. I've spent more time tossing disc in the woods. I played a great disc-golf course in Chattanooga; The Sinks.

Further, Sundown is back on the sceene, and the party at Erics last night was awesome. Arrested Development had a ball on stage, and they must have enjoyed the massive turnout. I know I did!
Erin brought Macie, and I pedaled up to downtown with Jeff.



No comments: