Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can't put the rain back in the sky.

It's a well known fact that every snow-flake is unique. No two days on the mountain are the same, every day brings a new condition to the snow. A not so well known fact is that every day brings a new condition to the dirt in the south.
I made a few trips to IC King over the weekend for some good dirt conditions, before the rain came. It was a loamy dirt that broke in the corners; and when I nailed the apex just right, the tires would break away and drift just enough to set you up for the perfect turn. It was a true dancing on the pedals moment! ha ha ha
I've been made fun of for my over dramatic descriptions of bike riding. But hey, I'm just chasing the mojo dragon. When its on, its on!



Photo from the clouds of Point Park on Look Out Mountain,
Chattanooga, TN.
Erin and I drove down to the Scenic City for the day.
Ate lunch and hung out in the rain!

No comments: